Monday, February 2, 2009

Chest Cold From Hell

Weather is ok today. 20s I think and then maybe a warm-up by Thursday. I don't think any snow is in the forecast.

I have a terrible chest cold. Saturday I slept 18 hours or so. My head, throat and chest hurt like hell and I just felt exhausted. I took medicine and stayed in bed pretty much the whole day.

Yesterday I was a little more active but still felt like crap. The good thing was I could function a bit.

Today a little better but my chest still hurts and I have a dry, painful cough.

Jess has a game tonight here in Perry. I teach but I have an assignment for them to do and I am going to go watch the game.

Drew has a game tonight here in Perry as well. His starts at 4:15 so I shouldn't miss any of it.

It is going to be a busy week. I know I have a bunch of meetings this week plus teach class and games. The good thing is we have nothing on Tuesday so I will have a night that I will be home early.

Superbowl - The Steelers beat the Cardinals. It was a good game.

There is more that went on this weekend but I just don't have the gumption to go into it.

Off to start.