Wednesday, February 4, 2009

5 hour energy....Yeah, that sounds about right

It is a cold start to the day. I thought we were in store for a warm-up so either it is later in the week or the weather people are lying again. At this point I could really care less.

Drew gets the spacer thing, that has been in the roof of his mouth for the last few months, out today. He has an appointment early this morning so he will be heading out right after practice.

Jess got another letter from the University of Minnesota yesterday. They are ranked 9th in the nation in woman's track this year. It is quite a program. I am going to have Jess send them a response this weekend. They email her all the time so she can reply to them via email.

I am working on a track video. The University of Nebraska wants us to send one to them.

One meeting at school today and then I go to Urbandale for another meeting at 3 or 3:30 then off to teach class....whoo-hoo!

I need the weather to get better soon and that stupid ass groundhog saw his shadow.

Both kids have games Friday and both are away. Drew is in DCG and Jess is at Saydel.