Thursday, February 5, 2009

Not the most tired I have been but still pretty tired

Weather is on the upswing. It is going to get to 40 today which will be really nice. I have been getting really tired of the cold and wind.

Class went well last night. I got through the material quickly and then let them go. We were out before 9 which was very early for a Thursday night.

When I got home Jess has a group of kids over and they were working on homework. The have an AP US History test and the group came over to study. I was tired and went to bed before they all left so I didn't talk to Jess last night.

Drew got the spacer thing out of his mouth yesterday so that is good. They also tightened his braces so his mouth is a bit sore. Today is his last basketball practice so the season is coming to an end.

My cold is getting a little better and I think Drew's is too.

A couple of meetings early this morning and then nothing the rest of the day. No plans tonight so it will be a good night to sit and watch a little TV.

Not much else going on so I will head out to start my day.