Tuesday, February 3, 2009

And with all that....the world keeps on spinnin

It is back to being really, really cold. I think the TV said -20 to -30 degrees (Wind Chill) today until noon.

Class went well last night. Nancy covered for me for a little over an hour so I could go watch Jess play. Thanks again Nancy.

I had one girl stay until 9:35 or so to do her homework because she doesn't have a computer at home. I was home pretty close to 10.

One meeting today at work. It is another conference call with a web interface. Not a big fan of sitting in these plus setting it all up and then putting all away after.

Drew's team lost last night. He played on and off in the A game and played almost the whole B game so at least he got plenty of action. The team isn't very good but I am going to work with him this off season. I think he has the potential we just have to fine tune it.

The girls lost their game last night as well. Jess played well. She lead the team with 17 points and had 14 rebounds. We have become a selfish team with a couple of the girls just shooting every time down the court whether they are open or not. One girl in particular just can't stand it that Jess is the leading scorer. She won't pass the ball to her if she thinks she has a chance to score and just throws up three pointers as soon as she touches the ball. I think she was 1 of 12 from the three point line last night.

There are no activities tonight so it will be good to be home. The high school is putting on a choir show called Jukebox. It is kind of a cool thing. Jess is going to that, it starts at 7.

Drew is getting my cold. I can hear it in his voice and he said his throat hurts.

My cold still sucks but gets a little, and I do mean just a little, better every day.

Off to start.