Friday, February 6, 2009

I heard on the radio that I am living in Paradise on earth

Thank God it is Friday. The week did go quickly but it has had its share of issues. The weather is going to be really good, at least for this time of the year. Sunny and in the low 50's. Whooo-Hooo!!!

Drew and Jess both have games in Saydel today. Drew plays at 4:15 and Jess at 6. I won't be able to make it to Drew's game but should be able to get there for the 6:00 tip off for the girls.

It will be better when Drew is in high school and the games aren't so early.

I have a conference call this morning but it shouldn't take too long. The rest of the day is open, which is good because I do have some office work to do.

Jess has a game Saturday afternoon here in Perry. Both kids have games on Monday.

I am really behind on my grading for my classes and will have to spend some time getting caught up. Right now it is a mess. I need to get organized and caught up.

Here is what I want......

This Spring/Summer whenever...one weekend. I would love to have Mom and Dad, Jodee and Paul, Jon, Angie, Jenny and their families come to Perry, stay at my house. Bar-BQ on the grill and hang out for a day. I realize it won't probably ever happen but that would be a good thing.

As we get older, we just don't seem to have the time for things like this anymore. With kids schedules, busy lives, work and everything else, it takes a funeral or a wedding for families to get together.

I would imagine we will all get together next year when Anthony, Chelsey, and Jess graduate.

Ok, off to start.