Friday, January 30, 2009

Some people live with their heads up their butts

We finally made it to Friday. It is good to be at the end of the week. I need the weekend really bad right now.

Drew was all jazzed up about starting last night and then the coach didn't start him. No explanation, he was ready to go in and he just put in the normal line-up. What the heck is up with that? He is a young kid and has never coached before and has his head up his butt most of the time anyway. I am going to say something to him today though. Drew was pretty disappointed.

Jess has a game tonight in Adel. It should be a pretty good match-up. We haven't played them yet but have similar records so we will see.

I have some lab work to do today. DMACC is conducting a COMPASS test at our district and it is web based. It has been a huge pain to install and we, as a department, have put in close to 15 hours on this dang thing. Well, it still doesn't work so someone from DMACC is coming out to help get us going.

If I would have known how big of a pain it was going to be, I would have put the kabosh on this dang thing from the get-go.

No plans for the weekend. There is an update that I need to put on our school adminstration server so I may go in on Saturday for a bit to install it. Other than that, I am hoping to catch up on my sleep.

Ok, off to start.