Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Second verse, same as the first

I have no idea about the weather. Probably cold.

The girls lost last night. Jess had a team high 12 points but they just didn't play that well. We are still having trouble playing good defense. Jess was guarding one of the best players in the league and had a really good blocked shot against her. It was pretty cool even though they said she got her with the body and called a foul. It was worth it.

I teach class tonight and I still have some papers to grade prior to the start of class. I probably have more out of class work than the students do.

A couple of meetings this morning and one in the afternoon. I think the rest of the week is open though so I just need to get through today.

Drew has practice after school today for a change so he gets to sleep in this morning.

Really nothing special going on right now.

Mom-That joke you sent me about the bankers jumping, made me laugh so hard I had tears in my eyes. Very funny.

Off to start.