Thursday, January 29, 2009

Very long day

The weather is cold today but going to be 40 something Saturday. The 7 day looks ok too. At least snow is not in the forecast.

So it was a long day yesterday. Worked all day and then had class. We are moving a bit slow with the group. I have one lady who is a very, very slow typist. We are doing MLA formatted research papers and it took forever. I knew it was going to be a long night around 7. I ended up leaving right at 10:00 and that was because the custodian said we had to go because he needed to lock up. I should tip him.

The 40 minute drive home seemed long and I hadn't eaten anything so I was hungry. I wasn't sure what I wanted more, food or sleep. I opted for a bowl of cereal and went to bed.

I feel ok today but would rather be in bed.

Drew is starting on the A team tonight for his basketball game. He said he had a couple good practices and the coach said he deserved to start. Good for him. He struggles at time because Jess has so much success. It is a lot to try to follow. I had a talk with him yesterday about it and I think it helped.

Nothing on the agenda today. Jess has basketball practice and then off to Ankeny for volleyball practice. She has a game tomorrow night in Adel. We really should win the game but it depends on which team shows up and if they can shut down Jess. They shut her down and we are done.

Ok, off to start.