Friday, April 11, 2008

With gas prices so high, do you think the moped will become cool again?

Finally Friday and I couldn't be happier about it. The weather is still complete crap and it will be crap tomorrow and Sunday but next week looks to be awesome.

It is a bit easier to take this weather when it is Friday and the outlook for the next week is good.

Life is always full of little dramas but I am going to put it all behind me today. I am not waiting until Monday to have a better attitude. The attitude change starts TODAY!

Last night it thundered and lightninged (is that even a word?).

There are no meetings on the schedule for today and I have some office work I need to do that will keep me busy. My car is fixed and runs well so besides the weather, it should be a good day.

This weekend Jess is supposed to have a track meet but I am pretty sure it will be cancelled. Other than that, we really don't have plans so I should be able to get things done around the house. Jess has a volleyball tournament in Minneapolis next weekend. They will leave Friday night or Saturday morning and will be back Monday night late. She has a track meet Tuesday after she gets back so she will have to get plenty of rest in the car and try to eat well.

Drew has let his grades dip a bit as of late and I think it is hormonal. He is an A or high B student and he has a couple classes his grade has dropped to a C. I talked to his teachers and they say he has been spending more and more class time talking to the girls. Uh-oh! I grounded him and we are working on getting the grades backup together. I help him with his spelling words during the week so he should be getting back on track shortly.

Yes, I know mom. I had plenty of C's.

Ok, it is time to head off for the weekend. I hope things go well today.