Monday, April 7, 2008

I don't even know where to start

So there is NO WAY, I can stay in the midwest when I retire. This weather completely and utterly SUCKS!!!!

We have a nice day then three days of crap, then another nice day then back into the sewer. If it is warmer, it is about 100 mph wind and then it gets cold, or rains, or both. PLUS, it is Monday for God's sake. Not the best way to start my week.

I teach class tonight, Jess has a track meet and Drew has track and baseball practice. I still haven't recieved a game schedule for baseball yet and that is a bit annoying.

The weekend was pretty good. Friday night Jess had a track meet. She ran the 400 and set a meet record at a time of 59.5 seconds. She also ran the 800 and got first in that. She ended up second in the longjump and they got first in the Sprint Medley relay. Three golds and a silver.

Saturday, we cleaned her car up and then went to Nancy's. Nancy had to help her parents move and they had her son's dog (long story) so we went over and puppy sat for a few hours. We played Wii and Playstation 3 and enjoyed their HDTV. It was nice outside and we spent most of the day inside playing games but thats ok. We watched a movie Saturday night and it was kind of stupid but the kids watched with me and that was nice.

Sunday, I worked a bit, went to the store with Jess. She had volleyball practice at 2. Has anyone noticed the price of coffee these days? For crying out loud!

Dang! I think I have a really bad attitude today. Notice all the exclamation points?

This morning I have a meeting with the Superintentent. I will try to tone it down for that.

Here is the weather forcast for the week. Ok today and then rain tonight and tomorrow. Wednesday, mediocre but at least no rain. Rain - Thursday and Friday. UGH!

Maybe I need to go to a tanning bed just to get the sensation of warm sun on my face. Maybe that would help my mood.

Charlton Heston died this weekend. I guess we can pry the gun from his hand now.

I had a flash of anxiety last night for no apparent reason. As I sat in the living room watching an episode of "My Name is Earl" (Tivo). I am trying to figure out why I feel this tightness in my chest and a rush of anxiety. You know the feeling you get when you are about to give a speech or do something that makes you realy nervous? That feeling. It might have been indegestion but I am not sure why I had the feeling of anxiety. There really isn't anything going on right now that makes me anxious.

Maybe I need to start meditating or something.

I will try to provide more sunshine tomorrow in the blog.

I made a manacotti bake thing and we had salad and bread.