Monday, April 28, 2008

The birds don't care that it is Monday..They sing like it's Friday.

I really am not a fan of Monday. It is cold, AGAIN, and I think the end of the week is going to be be rainy and chilly.

The weekend was uneventful. Jess got her prom dress. Drew and I went to the grocery store and then to the driving range in the afternoon. Yesterday, we played in a father/son baseball scrimmage, again. It started at 6:30 pm, which was a little late for my taste. We didn't get done until about 8:45.

Today is the last night of my Monday night DMACC class. They take the final and that will be it. I am part of the Adjunct council at DMACC and we have this end of the year event Wednesday. It is called, an evening with adjuncts. We will have wine, music and a couple of perfomances from some of the adjuncts. I really don't feel much like going but since I am on the council it would look bad if I didn't.

Sports wise this week - Jess and Drew both have track meets tonight. Tomorrow, Drew has another track meet. Thursday, Jess has a meet and Friday Drew has another meet. Track is in full bloom. I think the Middle School is done with track this week. Jess has meets this week and next Monday is Conference and that Friday is Regionals. The following weekend will be State.

It is getting close to the end of the school year but with the weather being so poor, it doesn't feel like it. I don't think anyone has "Spring Fever" yet becuase the weather is just a crapfest.

Dawn head for Chicago on Tuesday and will be gone until Friday evening sometime.

I don't have any meeting scheduled for today. Which is a good thing on a Monday. I am just not in the mood.

I will let you know how my day turns out.