Friday, February 1, 2008

Groundhogs day tomorrow......Punxsutawney Phil is an idiot!!!

It seems like Thursday to me even though it is Friday. I think I lost a day when I was teaching class. For some reason I though yesterday was Wednesday so I am a day off this week. I guess it is a good thing to be a day behind than a day ahead. It is a pleasant suprise when I realize it is Friday.

Drew was a sleepy boy last night. We ate dinner and he went to sleep around 6 and slept the rest of the night. These 6:00 am practices are wearing on him. He only has two left this season and I think he will be glad to sleep in. He is up and about this morning since he went to sleep so early last night.

Jess did well in her game last night. She scored 15 points and only played two quarters. She has a game tonight and another one Saturday morning. The Saturday game is a makeup game and they play here in Perry. They will have to play in the middle school gym because there is a wrestling tournament in the high school gym.

I have one meeting this morning and then the rest of the day is open. WHOO-HOOO!

The only plans I have this weekend is to setup for the wrestling tournament and watch the Super Bowl. I may go into the office for a bit Sunday morning.

It seems that the first few days of the week go slow and then Thursday and Friday kind of zip right by. I have realized that the older I get, the faster time seems to go. I can remember when I was little, and hour seemed like an eternity. Today, I can take sit on the hopper for an hour.

The weather is going to be pretty good for the weekend. I think in the 30's. I really don't want any more snow this year. We are sure to get some but I really hope it isn't much. I am not longer impressed with the beauty of Winter.

As you can tell from the blog lately. I have been living a very boring life. Sometimes I don't realize how uneventful my life is until I start to write my blog for the day. I kind of hum through life and seem to always be busy but when I go to post about it. I find that, even though I am busy, very little of what I experience each day is interesting. Hell, it typically bored or irritated me the first time I lived it. Writing about it is almost like a kick in the crotch.

Maybe something intersting will happen soon. I suppose I should be careful for what I wish for. Interesting isn't always good.

Happy Friday.