Monday, February 4, 2008

As many asses as I deal with, you would swear I was a proctologist

Well the football season ended with a perfect Tri-Fecta of suck! The Giant won the Superbowl and I hate Eli Manning. Any quarterback who declines an offer to play with a team because THEY aren't good enough for him, needs his ass kicked.

The trend of uneventful weekends has continued. Jess had a game on Saturday morning. They won, I am not sure how points she had. On Friday night they played at home and it was a very good game. They lost by two but it was a battle the whole way. Jess had 18 points, team high, and had a four point play. She shot the ball and made the basket and then after the basket was made a girl fouled her. She got a 1 & 1 and made both free throws.

Drew has his last practice this morning. I am glad. I have to walk him over to the school every morning at 6 and it is getting a bit old. Tomorrow he has his last game of the year. It is a home game so I will get to see it.

Saturday I took a three hour nap!!!! Damn was I tired. There really wasn't anything going on and with the weather being cold and crappy, I don't feel like doing anything either.

The weekly routine is begining again today. MONDAY.....Drag! I have to proctor a test this morning for a state competition at the school. It will only take an hour so that isn't so bad. Mostly boring. I teach class tonight. Jess has a JV game in Carlisle tonight.

Drew just came up and said we have a two hour delay for school. I checked and sure enough we do. What the hell? I just saw a flash of lightning and hear thunder outside. I guess we are having some weather issues.

I will write more about it tomorrow. I don't want to lose power in the middle of my post.

Have great day!