Monday, January 7, 2008

What the hell!

This weekend was long and I am facing a long week ahead. In a nutshell, here was my weekend.

  • Saturday: Alarm clock went off at 5 am. Went to DMACC orientation from 7:30 until 3:30. Jess had a game in Perry so I went staight from the orientation to the game. Got home around 8. Jess did well but the team lost. She scored 13 points, which lead the team.
  • Sunday: Woke up at 2 am with insomnia. 3 am, Drew puked all over the floor from food at the movie theater from the night before. I cleaned that up, threw his clothes in the washing machine and started my day. Heavy fog made the two hour drive to Jess's volleyball tournament a mess. Visibility less that 200 feet the whole way. The tournament lasted until 5:30. Drove two hours home and went to bed. The volleyball team did ok but they haven't learned to play together yet. They went 2-3.

Today I work all day then teach class from 6-10 tonight.

Tomorrow Jess has a game in Perry I won't be home until after 8.

Wednesday I have a school board retreat that is supposed to last until 9 pm.

Thurday Drew has a game, Friday and Saturday Jess has a game.

It is a grim looking week ahead but what can a guy do.

I don't really feel much like writing today so I apologize that this is short and rather pointless. I will post about my class tomorrow.

Ya gotta love Monday!