Friday, January 11, 2008

I think maybe I need secret service protection too.

It is Friday but somehow I don't feel as thrilled as I normally do. I think maybe the week is catching up with me. Most weeks, I try to keep my Fridays open so I can work in the office and kind of ease into the weekend. Today, however; I have two meetings and Jess has a game in Nevada (Pronounced with NevAda, the "a" between the v and d is a long a, not like the state where it is a short a.) which is about an hour away.

I still haven't recieved my instructors books for my class. I am getting a bit ticked off. I mean how hard is it to get the books in? I really don't want to go a second week with having to create my own slides and take the whole weekend creating stuff that is already done in the instructors editions. I could care less about the answers to the lessons, I know that stuff, I don't need the damn guide for that, but the presentations and the handouts are the things I really want.

At school we are starting to look at planning for next year. We have published next year's school calendar and it should go to the school board for approval on Monday. We also are starting our registration meetings, getting handbook and registration fees adjusted for board approval and prep for students to register for classes for the 08-09 school year. I know it seems kind of early but to get everything done and out, we have to start early.

Drew's team won their game last night and they won pretty big. I think it was 46-12 or something like that. He had 5 points and made a three point play. He took a shot and was fouled. The shot went in and he made the free throw. He doesn't have practice today so we will be able to go to Jess's game. I kind of left it up to him. We could go or stay home and listen to it on the radio. He wanted to go. We will only stay for the girls game and then come home. Dawn goes up with her parents and they stay for both games so it works out.

I have been craving a good pizza lately but the last couple times I have had pizza, it has kind of sucked. I think, at the end of the day, when all is said and done, I like a Casey's pizza the best. Godfathers is my big favorite but we don't have one it Perry. I have to go to Adel or Boone for that and "That's not bloody likely" (Imagine me saying that with a British accent.).

Ok, enough for now. Off to start the weekend. I wil have more on Monday, as usual.

Have a great weekend!