Friday, August 10, 2007

Whatever!

So my golf game is still in the crapper. I am glad trash day is the morning before golf league because if it was the morning after, my clubs may be sitting out there by the garbage cans! I think I have hit every dang tree on that course. It seems to be pretty much mental right now. Wherever there is trouble, trees, out of bounds, water, that is where I hit it. I have mastered the hook, slice, straight ball, fade, you name it. If it there is a way to hit a tree or go out of bounds, I have that shot down pat.

Today is Friday, the end of the summer is getting close. Work is still hopping and the teacher all come back on Wednesday. I am pretty sure I will let my calls go to voice mail on Wednesday and just return the calls that are important. I am in no mood to hear about their signature block or their screen savers.

Jess is playing volleyball a bunch lately. She had a tournament somewhere yesterday and didn't get home until 9:30. Today she has another tournament this morning and then practice later this afternoon. I think she is supposed to play in a basketball tournament tonight and tomorrow.

I agreed to play in a child/parent golf tournament on Sunday. Jess and I are supposed to team up. I suck so bad, I am kind or regretting that decision.

Drew has been hanging out with the neighborhood kids this week. He is going on a camping trip with his grandparents in a week or so. They are going to Missouri.

I forgot the funny story I was going to tell but I will try to think of it this weekend for the Monday post.

I am going to try to go to Nebraska over the Labor day weekend. I hope the kids schedules are free so we can go. They haven't had a chance to swim in the pool in a long time.