Monday, July 9, 2007

I think Mondays hates me but the feeling is mutual

Another Monday...Augh! I have a lot to do at work and a whole week ahead to do it. Whooo-hoooo!

It was a pretty good weekend. Drew and I had some father-son time. We went and got hair cuts, got some flip flops for him, went to home depot and ate lunch. The weather has been very hot and humid but that has become the theme for this summer. I do see that there seems to be a break coming in the next week.

Jess had a softball tournament this weekend. They won 2 and lost 1. It was kind of a wierd week because of the 4th being on a Wednesday. I felt like Thursday of last week was Monday and my internal clock was all messed up. This week it gets back to normal.

As I type this I am hearing thunder outside. I hope to get it posted before a power outage occurs. It I don't I guess you all will be none the wiser. haha.

The rest of the month is going to move pretty quickly. There is only a week and a half of softball left and then the kids go on a trip with Dawn and her parents. They are going to Niagra Falls so the kids should have a fun time. It is good for them to get a break after a busy summer.

Uh-ho the satelite just went dark so I am thinking there is a big thunder cloud close.

Dawn is going somewhere go a retirement party and staying overnight. I forget where it is, maybe Marshalltown or somewhere like that. Anyway the kids and I will maybe order a pizza and watch wrestling. (You can take the boy out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the boy!) People would not imagine I like watching WWE wrestling.

Anyway what a way to spend an evening. Pizza and wrestling.

Have a great day.