Thursday, July 12, 2007

Golf, Garbage, Goose and Good Weather

Today is Thursday. Not a siginificant day of the week for most people but for me it is a big day. Thursday is TRASH DAY! Whoo-hooo! Not only that but I golf on Thursday so I know I will be leaving work early and drinking a little beer! Whooo-hooo!

The weather is great, in the low 80's with sunshine and low humidity! Whooo-hooo!

All in all it should be a pretty good day (I am knocking on wood as I type this).

The goose had a game last night. Not sure what happened I haven't talked to her yet. The last two days, I have only seen the goose for about two minutes in the morning before I leave. She has a day off without a game tonight but I golf so I will see her a bit after I get home.

Drew has weight lifting today. He hasn't been able to go for a week so it should be good for him to get back in the swing of it.

There seems to be a hundred projects going on at work. I am not sure how I will get everything done but somehow it always works out in the end. Here is the sucky part - Nancy and I will be working every weekend for the rest of the month (No Whooo-hooo here.)

The new Harry Potter movie came out yesterday so I am going to try to talk the kids into going with me this weekend.

A friend of mine at work game me a samon and I cooked it on the grill last night. Drew and I really enjoyed it. I have the other half still to cook. Salmon is a "BIG O'L FISH!!!!!!"

I will let you know how golf went in my post tomorrow.