Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Evaluation Schmaluation

I get my annual evaluation today. Whoo-hoo! Once every couple of years my boss gives me a formal evaluation. It has always gone well in the past and I imagine it will be fine again this year. It has no impact on my pay raise or any other type of compensation. These evaluations are mostly for show.

The kids and I had pizza last night for dinner. It was pretty good but the price has little to be desired. For a large pizza and a cheese sticks it was $25.

Drew is going to a wellness convention today. He was nominated and selected to be a school student representative in a state wide wellness convention for schools. I am not sure he really understands what the heck it is or why he is going but I told him it would be a good experience for him so he said he would go. He leaves at 7 this morning.

Jess has a game tonight. It is away and there is only three games left before the regional game. The season is getting long at this point and I will be glad when it is over. I think she will be too.

Work is going like the normal summer work always goes. Too much to do and too little time. What can ya do? Just keep chipping away like always and things tend to work themselves out.

School is back in session in a little over a month. What a sucky thought that is.

Check out the school website. I put a summer flair on it yesterday. I also put a picture from California on it. Here is the link: http://www.perry.k12.ia.us/