Monday, March 19, 2007

SPRING BREAK!!!

WHOOO HOOO! Spring break has arrived. I have a bunch of "to-do's" on my list for this week at work but it is a good chance that I will get them done with everyone gone on break. It is always nice to have these little breaks because it gives me a chance to get caught up on all the things I have either been putting off or have not had time to do.

It snowed here Satuday. What a drag! It was warmer but with a cold wind on Sunday. I spent the morning chainsawing a tree branch that fell down in the yard from the big snow storm earlier this year. I also got my Christmas lights down.....Finally! A couple of naps were in order this weekend as well. I figure since I am not going anywhere for spring break at least I can take a nap or two as a treat to myself.

Jessica had her belated birthday party this weekend. There should be pictures to the left showing some of that. I also posted some pictures of her AAU volleyball team.

Drew was busy with a friend this weekend. His friend Cory spent the night here Friday and Drew spent the night at his house on Saturday. Sunday he was out and about until I finally made him come home around 5:30. He went down stairs and fell asleep on the couch.

I will write more tomorrow.