Friday, March 23, 2007

Fish Friday

Friday has arrived very quickly this week. Since we have had a week of no students or staff at school it has been a very good week. As with all good things, they come to an end. Here it is Friday already. Most weeks I am looking forward to Friday and am so happy when it arrives. This week Friday comes with a touch of sadness as Spring Break comes to an end.

How many of you are eating fish today? I have kind of given up, giving things up for lent. Easter is just around the corner and it seems as if we are having typical spring weather for now. Lots of rain but the temp is good so it sort of evens out.

Jessica and I had a nice night at home alone last night. Dawn and Drew were at one of Dawn's friends house. The woman has a son and her son is one of Drew's friends so they were gone for most of the night. Jessi and I played a little basketball. (I still can beat her but she is getting much, much better. It won't be long.) We had a little dinner and then watched some tv and chatted. These times have become precious to me. They happen rarely so I enjoy them when they do. Kids grow up so fast.

I am looking forward to summer and the weather getting nice. I also wouldn't mind swinging the old golf clubs again.

I looked for some new pictures on the digital camera but there wasn't much there. I will try to get some pictures taken this weekend.

A relatively uneventful blog today but you can't be a rock start everyday. :)