Monday, December 15, 2008

Shiver me timbers

It is cold as can be today. I think the high will be 3 degrees. The wind is blowing like crazy as well. This stinks!

The weekend was ok. I got my Christmas shopping done. It wasn't pleasant but it is good to have it done.

Jess had games Friday and Saturday. They lost on Friday, pretty bad, but it was to the number one team in the state. Saturday they won and Jess had a great game. She scored 24 points and shut down the other teams best offensive player. I think that girl only scored 5 points and she usually scores 20 a game.

They are supposed to have a game Tuesday but the weather may put that in jeapordy.

Drew had a game Friday. He scored 6 points and did a good job. They lost but he learned a little bit about how to play more aggressively and I think he will get better as the season goes on.

Christmas break is just around the corner and I can't wait.

I took some pictures this weekend and will post them sometime this week.

Off to start.