Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ok, enough of the arctic blast

The weather is still pretty sucky and it is going to be more sucky as the day goes on. We are expected to get a bunch of snow and wind today and freezing rain and more snow on Thursday. It is very cold.

Just 4 days until Christmas break here in Perry. It is something to really look forward to.

I have a meeting this morning at the admin center, which really kind of stinks because I wouldn't drive to work today if I didn't have to go to that meeting. I usually park my car at the school and leave it there but with the snow coming they will have to plow the parking lot and I can't have my car there when they do that. I guess I will be driving to and from work today.

I made a roast for dinner last night. It was Nancy's idea. She said she wanted to go home during lunch and put a roast in the crock pot. I thought it was a good idea so I did the same. So it was roast, mashed potatoes and rolls for dinner. Not bad for a Monday night.

It completely drives Jess crazy to not know what she is getting for Christmas. She shakes the packages every night. It kind of reminds me of the squirrel from Willy Wonka's factory. It shakes the nut and listens. Too funny.

Jess and Drew are both supposed to have games tonight. I am kind of doubting that they will happen because of the weather headed our way. My guess is we will have an early out.

Not much more on the agenda.

Off to start.