Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Well, the weather outside is frightful.........

Cold, cold, cold. This weather is unpleasant.

Yesterday we had a couple inches snow and it was a little icy but not too bad. We were scheduled to play Winterset but they called to postpone it because they said the weather was too bad.

I really think we should have had the game but whatever.

On the bright side, I got my driveway and sidewalks shoveled off.

Nothing on the agenda for today. I am really just waiting for the Christmas break. There are a couple of projects over the break and we are all set but seem to be just waiting until we can start our work. I think it will be slow in the office the next few days.

So I got my new TV last week and I love it. I can plug my computer directly into it and stream TV shows from the web. It works great. I watched two episodes of "Fringe" last night. I love that show but was never able to watch it because it was on when I taught class. I really like being able to watch TV shows online especially since I can watch them on my TV now. It ROCKS!

Jess has volleyball practice in Ankeny tonight. I think I will take her. I can do a little shopping, I am looking for a new TV stand. The weather isn't very good so I don't want her to drive down by herself.

We are supposed to get an ice storm on Thursday. Then it looks like more snow Saturday night and then even more snow Monday into Tuesday.

Off to start.