Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Ice Man Cometh

We are supposed to get about a 1/4 inch of ice on everything this evening and 1-3 inches of snow on top. Whoo-hoo!!!

I hate winter!

Drew was sick yesterday. I got him up to go to practice and as we were just about to head out and he ran to the bathroom. The word "explosive" comes to mind but I won't go into details. In any event, he stayed home. He is up and about today and ready to go to practice.

He gets his braces on today. He already has that thing in the roof of his mouth and he will have the braces added to that today so he will literally have a mouth full of metal.

I took Jess to volleyball practice last night. I went to Walmart and bought some groceries and then to Menards to get new shovels. She is getting her wisdom teeth out on Tuesday. She has to have surgery and they are cutting away some bone to get them out. I would imagine she will be sore for a couple of days.

Both kids will be suffering for their teeth this Christmas break.

Saturday is the big Nichols family Christmas. It is at Jenny's this year. I have never been to her house so it will be nice to see it.

Off to start.