Friday, May 23, 2008

Could a woman that looks like a man be attractive to a gay guy?

I have some good news and some bad news. What do you want to hear first?

Ok, the good news. It is Friday before a three day weekend! Whoo-hooo! The bad news. It's raining like a bastard outside and I don't think it is going to get any better the rest of the day.

Golf last night went ok. I shot like crap but the guys we played golfed even crappier. We won 3.5 out of 4 points.

Jess got her MVP trophy for track yesterday. That is kind of cool. Two in a row. Her softball coach wants her to try left field. She isn't that big on it but they want speed in the outfield in the left field becuase our pitching sucks so bad, most of the ball are going out there. I am not so big on the idea either. I mean, she is one of, if not the best first basemen in the conference and our new coach wants to put her in the outfield? She hasn't coached in over 20 years and I am not sure if she knows what she is doing. Whatever!

They are supposed to have a game in Norwalk today. It is an hour away. If it gets rained out, I won't shed a tear.

I am not sure when Drew has his next game. The coach has been hit and miss on communication and is quick to cancel practices. Once again...whatever!

Only 5 more school days before summer break. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I want the students and staff out! I have stuff to get working on and I don't need them around.

I have a bunch of yard work to do this weekend so I am hoping the weather holds up so I can get it done.

If the weather is good, I will take some pictures and post them sometime this weekend.

Mom - Happy Anniversary