Wednesday, May 21, 2008

If I have one more pancake, I think I'm gonna puke!

The weather is still pretty nice. I have this damn cold still so that has kind of put a damper on my mood. Still have a runny nose, head conjestion and a bit of a sore throat. I need to get rid of this soon.

Drew's game was cancelled last night. I am not sure why, they just announced it at school. It was a nice day so I really don't know why the couldn't play. Anyway, he has practice tonight. I am not sure when the next game is.

Jess has a game tonight. The girl they had playing first base was sick yesterday so the coach told Jess she will most likely be starting varsity tonight. She told her she didn't really want to start her, for fear she wasn't ready since she hadn't practiced much, but they didn't have much of a choice. She isn't suiting JV tonight. The only concern she has is if the other girl is fine, will the coach just play her and have Jess sit and not even get the JV time she was scheduled to have? Once again.....Whatever!

I am going to the JV game just in case she ends up playing.

Work has been pretty cool lately. The office has been slow and we haven't had many issues to deal with. The staff is just riding the rest of the year out and it has been pretty quiet. They have field trips and watch movies and blah, blah, blah. I think everyone wants this school year to end.

Gas prices are ridiculous. I filled up the tank last night and it cost me $45. What the hell!! I can't imagine having a big truck or SUV. I would imagine it would be in the hundreds of dollars to fill up.

We have a three day weekend coming up and I am looking forward to getting my yard cleaned up. I have been kind of lazy about it so far this year and I need to get on the ball and get it looking good. I don't think we have any games or anything this weekend so I should have the time to get it done. I think the weather is going to hold up as well.

Off to start Chicken, chicken day. Only one more of those this year by the way.