Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I feel like a mucus factory and business is GOOD!

On a scale of 1-10 on the suck-o-meter, this weekend ranked a 7.

I have this terrible chest cold. For the most part I slept the entire weekend. My voice is gone and I hope that I have turned the corner and start feeling better soon.

Sunday I did a bunch of yard work. It was productive but I think it didn't help my cold. As a matter of fact since Sunday, I have felt pretty much like crap. I need to get over this soon.

It is raining today and has rained most of the weekend. Guess what? More rain the rest of the week. This also sucks!

I always try to look at the bright side of any crappy situation. Here is what I have:
  • It is Tuesday so a short work week ahead
  • This is the last week school is in session so the kids will be out Friday

I am supposed to have a department meeting this morning but if I can't talk, I will have to cancel it and just send out a memo. I will have to have Nancy answer the phone today.

Drew is supposed to have a baseball game tonight. If the rain keeps coming down, I am sure it will be cancelled. As much rain as we have had so far, I will be suprised if they have it. The field is probably a pond right now.

Jess got invited to a volleyball camp by Luther college. The head coach actually wrote her a note on the camp flyer. I am not sure if she will go but it is kind of cool. She was also invited to a camp in Kearney, Nebraska. She would like to go to that one but I am not sure how we could handle it logistically.

So Drew has games today and Friday. Jess has games, Thursday, Friday and Saturday there is a softball tournament here in Perry. We will see what the rain does.

I ended up not taking any pictures this weekend. I really need to make that a priority.

Off to start Tuesday.