Thursday, April 17, 2008

Yesterday the weather was perfect......What a waste!

Trash day is going to be rainy and chilly. I am not sure what irritates me more, the weather or the garbage people. I guess it would have to be the weather because it has been screwing us almost every day. The garbage people only stick it to us once a week.

Class went well last night. It will be a bit sad when I finish up with this group next week. I will never see any of them again and it has been a nice experience meeting them.

Yesterday was a mess at work. It was career fair at the high school and it was a cluster &&!@. We ran our asses of half of the day then I had a personnel issue and had to deal with that in the afternoon. The Adjunct Council meeting was at 4:30 so I left work at 3:30 and then had to teach. It is good to have that day behind me.

Today I have a conference call with Microsoft. They want to do a follow-up case study on our Vista deployment. It must be a slow news day for them so we have a conference call at 9:30.

Jess is supposed to have a track meet today but the weather is going to be bad so I would bet it gets cancelled.

The weekend is coming up fast. Drew has a track meet Friday, once again if the weather holds. It is still supposed to be crappy tomorrow. Jess leaves for Minneapolis Friday night.

Not much else to say today.