Thursday, March 13, 2008

The writers strike has meant absolutely nothing to me

The week is wearing on me in a big way today. Knowing that I have another late night not something I want to think about.

Class went well last night. I have to admit I really enjoy the students in my Wednesday night class. They are all very pleseant, respectful and good students. It really is a joy to teach in that type of environment.

I didn't get a chance to talk to the kids last night when I got home. I think they were downstairs and I came home and went to bed. Hopefully I will get to spend some time with them tonight or this weekend.

There is a parents meeting for baseball Friday night so I will take Drew with me to that. It seems odd that baseball is just around the corner and we still have snow on the ground. April 1st is usually the first day you can practice. I would imagine we will have some indoor practices early in the season.

Jess has a track meet during spring break. I could't tell you when but I am pretty sure there is one during the break. It will be an indoor meet and it is either at UNI or Iowa State.

Today I need to start of list of things I need to get done over Spring break. I know there are 4 or 5 things that I need to address and it would be best if I wrote it down. If I don't I am sure I will forget something.

Today I have a meeting at 10 and then teach class tonight. I will be happy to get this day behind me and get to Friday.

So a guy calls 911 and says, "Send an ambulance, my wife is having a baby." The 911 operator says, "Is this her first baby?" They guy says, "No, this is her husband, Kevin." hahahahahahahahaa!!!!

Wooo! That is a good one. Have a great day!