Wednesday, February 13, 2008

If you sqwint your eyes, you can see Friday from here!

Yesterday was a mixed bag. The day seemed to go quick enough but little Drew is sick. He had a fever and went to the nurses office at school. Nancy took care of him for me, I was in a meeting and didn't answer my phone. Drew was home for the rest of the day and still had a 101 degree fever at 10:00 last night. Tylenol knocks the fever down but when it wears off, the fever has been coming back.

I think Dawn is going to stay home with him today if he is still sick.

I had a HUGE headache yesterday afternoon and it really didn't completely go away until about 10:00 last night. I really hate headaches. They are the one thing that almost incapacitate me.

We left work a bit early yesterday, I guess 4:30 isn't that dang early but it was early none the less. I had to go shovel at the other house so I didn't get a dang compliance ticket. I did the sidewalk and part of the driveway up to the house.

My dryer is broken, I spent some time working on it last night and I am not sure what the problem is. It won't turn on and I am pretty sure it is a fuse but I am not sure. I think I am just going to call the repair guy to look at it. It needs to be fixed ASAP.

My DMACC class is tonight. I kind of look forward to it but at the same time, I know what we are covering today and it is boring for me. The students will be busy but I just kind of sit around and wait for them to complete the work and help them if they have problems.

Jess has her regional basketball game tonight. I am anticipating a loss and I think the coach is wanting it as well. He didn't hold practice Saturday or Monday and last nights practice was only a little over an hour long. Since I am going to be teaching class, Nancy is going to listen to it on the radio and email me updates. I can check my email while the students are doing their work.

Big volleyball tournament this weekend. I tried to call Angie last night but got the answering machine. I left a message and will try to call her again today.

It is cold as heck here. I think the high this week is going to be 20 and that is today. Friday the high is going to be 4. We have gotten snow and cold and I am sick and tired of it. BRING ON SPRING!!!

Jess turns 16 in 16 days, Anthony turns 16 tomorrow! Keep us in your prayers!