Thursday, December 13, 2007

I would drink to cope but I hate the hangover.

It is good to be at Thursday already. The week has moved along rather quickly and I can see the weekend on the horizon.

The weather is still cold. There is ice everywhere and I don't think the weather is going to get any better in the foreseeable future.

Drew has an early morning practice today. He is up and about and I will walk him over at 6. There is JV girls basketball game today. I have no idea if it is here or away. Jess has a game Friday in Adel.

I have an early morning meeting this morning so I will be heading out around 7. Tomorrow we have to go to an "Open House" at the school administration center - I hate those things. I feel obligated to go because last year I blew it off and the Superintendant asked my why I wasn't there. This year I will go and in the infamous words of my father, I will be thinking "Let's get this shit over with!".

Friday we have our department Christmas party. One of the ladys that works for me has a vineyard so we go to her house and have a wine tasting party. We all bring appetizers and sit around; drinking, eating and laughing. It was fun last year. We are scheduled to get a bit of snow on Friday but I don't think it will be too much of an issue.

I did the walk through with my tenant last night on at the house on first street. They have 4 broken windows and owe me for rent for December. I think the deposit will cover it all but we will have to wait and see. I am glad they are out. He forgot the keys to the house so he is dropping them by the office today.

Off to start the chilly day called Thusday!

Oh! I made some homeade Kalua the other day. It turned out great and is much cheaper than the real deal.