Friday, August 3, 2007

Oreo Cookies, Running Water, Indoor Plumbing, Excedrine Migraine and the kids

I finally made it to Friday. Everything so far this week at work has pretty much sucked so I am really glad it is almost the weekend.

Registration is Monday so that will be a bit of a zoo. I think it should be ok, but we (me and Nancy) have a lot of work to do to get everything ready to go for the big event. For the moment, I have been ignoring the monster stacks of computers stored in our server room. Those items can wait until the weekend.

Not much going on in life right now. I am working a bunch, my golf game still stinks and I feel tired all the time. All in all, things could be better.

I decided to look on the bright side of things and put a list of some of the things I am thankful for as the title of todays blog. Not much but sometimes it is the little things in life that get you through. As with all things, this stress will pass and things will be back to normal in no time. Like the saying goes, "This too shall pass.".

The kids will be back on Saturday. It has been nice to have the house to myself for a week or so but the cat and dog miss the kids like crazy. I will be glad to have them back as well.

I have been craving pizza lately so maybe tonight I will have a pizza for dinner. It will all depend on when I get home tonight.

Have a great weekend.