Wednesday, August 22, 2007

On your marks.....Get set........Start school!!!!!!!!!

Well, it is the first day of school today. The kids have their clothes all layed out and should be ready to start their day. They are a bit excited but say they don't want to go back. I think the summer gets to be a bit long so they are happy to get back to a routine.

I had insomnia last night for no apparent reason. I went to sleep about 10:30 was up at 1 and stayed up until 4. I was able to sleep from 4 to 5 but it still really stinks!

I have a couple of training sessions today. I have some new teachers at 1 and then powerschool training for the staff who weren't here this summer at 2:30. I will spend most of the morning trying to get ready. I have handouts to print, accounts to create and I have to create an agenda. Yes Mom, I still am a procrastinator. Nothing like waiting until the last minute to get ready to teach a class.

I think I will cut the grass tonight if the weather holds up. It may be raining but if it isn't I need to get it cut. It is growing fast lately.

I am in a bit of a rush this morning so the post is short.

More tomorrow.