Friday, August 31, 2007

Let me help you enjoy that Snickers......

I went to the volleyball tournament last night. It was pretty good. We won 2 and lost 2. Jess played well. She can really spike the ball down when she gets a good set. I think she is the most consistent spiker on the team. The coach is kind of a stupid ass. She is inconsistent in her standards and will pull one kid out for making one mistake while another can make 10 in a row and not a word is said. This is kind of the world of HS sports.

I thought little league was bad with parents coaching but when you get to HS is isn't a whole lot different. People who are cerified to teach but not necessarily sane enough to coach.

The weather is still awesome here. It is nice and dry and cool. I am going to cut the grass tonight.

There is a home football game. The kids are going to go. I am going over to Nancy's, sit on the deck, listen to the game on the radion and drink.

I am hoping to be able to get away from work today to go and get a haircut. We have been working very hard and it would be nice to get away for a little bit, even if it is just lunch and a haircut. Little things in life, remember?

I should be seeing everyone in a couple of days. The kids are really excited and it looks like the weather is going to be good. A deserved break awaits.

See you all soon!