Wednesday, July 18, 2007

If Wednesday were a color it would be Olive Drab

Here we are half way through the week already. My work plans have been up and down. There have been great successes and other things have been put on delay and are lagging behind. Such is life I guess. I figure it is the setbacks in life that make the successes more rewarding. Pretty deep huh? lol

The softball season could end tonight. They play Dallas Center Grimes in Grimes so they have the home field advantage. During the season we played them twice and split. They won at our house, we won at theirs. We will see how it goes.

Drew spent the night at a friends house last night. He is always doing something. One thing that boy isn't is bored.

Yesterday, at the end of the day, Nancy had her grandkids over so we had them and the goose, come to the office. We walked over to the covenience store across the street and got Ice Cream cones. It was very hot so there were some melting issues but all in all it was worth it.

I made hamburgers on the grill and mozzerella sticks for dinner. It was good. I could probably eat a burger like that every day and never really get tired of them.

I forgot to update everyone on the rapist here in Perry. They never caught the guy but there haven't been anything occuring in the last couple of months so he must have moved on. At least I hope he has moved on. Perry seems a little less safe for women now.

I finished reading the story 1408. I think they must have changed the story for the movie because the story ended up not being very good. The build up going into the room was great but once inside, the story kind of flopped.

Tomorrow is golf night and I think it is going to cool down and the rain should be gone by lunch time. Whoo-hooo! Game back on!