Wednesday, June 6, 2007

This Blows!

The wind is going to be crazy today. The lying weather person said it is supposed to be constant 25 mile an hour wind with gusts up to 45 MPH. I hope my hair doesn't blow off today....it is only hanging on by a thread as is.

It is the last day of school for most of the district. Jess is done already. She finished her last final yesterday and going into finals had all A's. Her goal was a 4.0 this Trimester so we will have to see how the finals went.

Drew has his last day today but is done at 11:00 so it is a short day. He has mostly A's and a couple of B's. He should be honor roll again this trimester.

Both kids have games tonight. Jessica has an away game and Drew has one here in town.

18 days until I leave for California. It seems to be rushing up fast and I have a bunch of work to get done before I go. It should be a fun trip but it make June kind of push as far as work goes.

Little Molly has been on a terror lately. She is just playing and chewing on stuff, running around all crazy. She is a handful right now and is still having the occasional accident. I will be so glad when the potty training is done so I don't have to worry about that anymore.

It seems like Friday to me but it is only Wednesday. I think because of school getting out today and the relaxed atmosphere at school it kind of has an end of the week feel. I was thinking it was Friday all day yesterday too.

Here is a funny story for ya. At our elementary school the parents organization held a staff appreciation luncheon for everyone on Monday. Well.........the chicken was bad and it gave everyone who ate it screaming diareah!!!! The department of health came in and took stool samples (how funny is that) and everyone was on the hopper all day. I can honestly say the janitors earned their money cleaning the bathrooms yesterday. I can't help but laugh because it wasn't serious but it was seriously funny thinking of everyone running to the bathrooms during school yesterday. Can you imagine the smell of 50 people all having the screaming diareah????

Rapist still at large but I haven't heard of any more attacks. I hope they catch him soon.