Monday, June 4, 2007

Final Countdown

This is a Monday I am not too depressed about. There are only three days of school left and then the summer can officially begin. The weather is supposed to be good until after lunch and then it is going to be hit and miss as far as rain coming in.

The weekend went well. Drew's baseball team won their game, Jessica's team lost. The girls softball team had a weeked tournament with a bunch of 1A schools. We are 3A so we should have dominated. We ended up losing the championship to a 2A school. I am pretty sure we will have a poor season. There are a bunch of crazy stuff going on with the softball team and the coach has set them up to lose. I am not sure if I will even attend many games this year.

Molly is a little rascal. She is always running around, chewing on stuff and generally acting like a little toddler. She is a typical puppy, into everything and cute as a button.

I hope the first part of the week goes fast. I think it will. Most of the teachers have thier grades in already so these last three days are just cosmetic. Everyone is ready to get out. Jessi has finals today and tomorrow and then is done. She doesn't have to go on Wednesday at all.

Drew has a shortened schedule today and a talent show in the afternoon. He is not a participant. Tuesday his class is going to the rec center and Wednesday, they get out at 11.

Oh, Drew has a baseball game tonight. I am supposed to umpire (of course). I hope the weather holds up so we can get the game in.

My trip to California is less than three weeks away.