Thursday, June 7, 2007

Can strong wind HELP my golf game?

The wind continues to blow but the sun continues to shine. It was a very wierd day yesterday. The wind was very strong all day but it was hot and sunny. It was the last day of school yesterday so we had a staff social. We sat on Nancy deck and we didn't really have bad wind on the deck but it was blowing so hard in the trees that we literally had to raise our voices to be able to have conversations. Today - More of the same.

Drew's team won their baseball game last night. The won 10-6 and Drew pitched the last out of the game. They put him in with two kids on base and two outs. It took him 5 pitches but he struck out the last batter and ended the game. Since he only pitched 5 pitches he is eligible in the next game on Sunday.

Jessica's team won 9-7 and she had 5 hits. She starts drivers education today. I got her up at 6 and she has to be at the school at 7. She is suprisingly in good humors. We will see how long that lasts.....lol

I golf tonight. It is going to be windy. I have not had a chance to practice. I am anticipating a poor round. It is a good thing they have beer!

I think Jessica has a tournament this weekend. I am not sure if it starts today or tomorrow.