Friday, June 15, 2007

Everybody knows Fridays Rock!

We look forward to it all week and it is finally here....FRIDAY! It has been a carbon copy week. The weather has been great all week and each day is the same as the last. Sunny, warm and beautiful by evening time. With all the crappy weather we had early this spring, I really appreciate this nice weather.

Jess had a game last night and they won 2-1. It was a good game. Jess got walked and then hit a line drive to the short stop and was out on first. The walk was a pretty good at bat because she started off 0-2 and had to battle to get the walk. She still has only one strike out on the year. She also has 6 stolen bases this year so far.

Drew had weight lifting yesterday and he said it was hard. His arms were sore last night. They aren't really having them lift much it is mostly isometric stuff, push-ups, leg lifts, etc. It is good for him and the rest of the boys.

Both kids have games tonight. Jess plays away and Drew has a home game. I umpire so that should be a blast. It is the last game of his I will see. He has one more game that was supposed to be played this sunday but they moved it to next sunday and I will be in California.

Golf went suprisingly well last night. I shot a 43 which is good for me but it should have been much better. I had pars on holes 1,2,3,4,5,8. The other three holes 6,7 and 9 I dropped 7 strokes. I was 4 over par on 6(out of bounds..DANG IT!!!!!), 2 over par on 7 and 1 over on 9. I wonder if the beer had anything to do with it?

It is going to be a good weekend. There are no games at all so we have a whole weekend just to hang out. I will get the yard work done tomorrow and Sunday, Fathers Day, I think the kids want to go out to eat. Jess does have a basketball game Sunday night out of town but that is ok.

Have a great weekend.