Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Not a big fan of Tuesday either!

It looks like we are going into a hot, humid spell. The rest of the week appears to be sunny, warm, humid and relatively unpleasant. I guess it is better than the endless days of rain we have had so far this year. At least the sun make people smile.

The girls lost their softball game last night. Jess had an error but it didn't change the outcome of the game. The team they played was ranked and looked really good. Our girls didn't look that good and our pitching was a bit off. They play again Wednesday at home.

Drew had a good practice last night. He loves it when there is a home game because he and his friends can run around the ball park and play. The baseball - softball complex in town is a nice place for kids to run around and play. He starts weight lifting today. He goes Tuesdays and Thursdays throughout the summer. I think he is really looking forward to it.

I made it through all of the meetings yesterday and only have one today. It is that time of the year where we have a new fiscal year approaching so I have every vendor on the planet trying to meet with me to discuss "my needs". Blah, blah, blah. It is a necessary evil because I do have things I need to purchase this summer and unfortunately I have to deal with salespeople to get the best deals.

The kids want to go to the pool today so I think I will drop them off. Jess has drivers ed, softball practice and then volleyball practice but should be done by early afternoon so they can go to the pool for awhile. They both have been looking forward to it since the weather got warm and I promised I would take them. Time to break out the sun screen.