Wednesday, June 13, 2007

If Wednesday was a sandwich I think it would be Bologna

It is going to be a warm Wednesday but you may want to stay off the roads. Jessica drives in drivers ed today!

Actually, she does a fine job driving and I am sure she will do well today. Speaking of Jess, she has another full day today. Drivers ed class this morning, Basketball practice after that, she drives for drivers ed this afternoon and then it is off to the softball game. At least she doesn't have time to get into any trouble....lol

Drew on the other hand is spending his summertime playing with the kids in the neighborhood. He has one or two baseball games left and he is free for the summer. I told him he could take guitar lessons once baseball was done. I will see if he still wants to do that.

I dropped both kids off at the pool yesterday. They had a good time. It is nice to get out and go swimming with their friends. I have memories of my summers being spent at the pool. Seems like a lifetime ago.

Yesterday I heard the rapist was still on the loose and had attacked another woman. I have not heard for sure but that is very troubling. It is hard for me to believe that they have not caught this guy yet. I know alot of the high school aged girls are starting to carry mace.

I am looking forward to the weekend ahead. The kids really don't have any plans and we don't even have any ball games. It should be a chance for me to spend some time with them both. Maybe I will take them to the pool or out to eat. Life seems so rushed these days, I don't get a chance to just hang out with them anymore. Maybe this weekend it will work out. My guess is Drew will be invited to someone's house or to the movie. He is always hanging out with friends. Time will tell.