Thursday, June 14, 2007

Horse shoes, hand grenades and Thursday

It isn't Friday yet but the weather is nice, I play golf tonight and that is close enough.

Jess had a game last night. They lost 9-3. She did have a single and made a double play. The team had some errors and the opponent was hitting like crazy. They hit three or four home runs on us. Jess had three at bats and got a hit and was fielded out twice. She has only struck out once in 5 games so her bat is getting around.

Drew was not able to go to the game last night because he had a late practice. He said only 7 boys showed up so he was rather disgusted he had to stay home. He has weight lifing this morning and then an early practice. It will be good for him to be done early today.

Jess has a game tonight so Drew should be able to go. I am going to golf and then depending on what time it is, I may go to the game. I am not sure if they are broadcasting it on the radio but if they are, I can listen to it with an ear piece.

FYI - If you like chocolate chip cookies. Caseys has the best! It is the big one by the register. There should be a warning on the package -----"MAY CAUSE ADDITION!!!!" I figure the cookies must really be good or I have very little to write about today.

Have a great day!