Friday, April 13, 2007

Finally Friday - the 13th (insert sinister laugh here)

I think we are at the end of this ridiculous cold spell. As I sit here and type this, the weather lady is saying the weather is going to get better this weekend and be pretty good throughout next week. On a side note, a teacher that left our school district last year is dating the weather lady and the word on the street is, they are engaged.

One of the vendors I work with, they do mostly cabling work for us, has a VP that is a huge Nebraska fan. Whenever I am to meet with one of their salesmen, he always comes up and talk with me about the huskers and the program. He goes to every spring game so he is heading up Friday night. He said he would send me some pics. He has asked me to go to different things. One year his company had a tent and tickets to the College World Series in Omaha. He had a ticket for me and everything but schools are considered governement agencies so I can't accept any gifts larger than $3.50. Kind of sucks but I can understand it. In any event I had to tell him no, I could not go.

Jessica had her track meet cancelled last night. She was bummed. I think she is gettting tired of just practicing and not getting to run a meet.

Drew has his big date tonight. I think he is really excited. Jessi and Dawn are going to the school play so I am going to get a little alone time at home tonight. I think I may make a steak and watch a movie.

There is a track meet on Saturday and I hope the weather is good for that.

Talk to you all soon.