Sunday, March 25, 2007

You Keep On Knocking But You Can't Come In

I don't usually post on Sunday's but I had to show you all this.

Yesterday morning I wake up to something hitting my bedroom window. We have a bunch of bird around here and we occasionally have one of the stupid bastards fly into a window. It happens a couple of times a week so this is not something unusual.

Then I hear it again, and again, and again. I get up to see what is going on and there is this cardinal ousite the window sitting in a bush and then lauching himself into the window. The psyco bird kept it up all day. He would smash the window four or five times and then go to another tree and sing and then back to the bush and into the window.

Here are the pictures.

Overnight he went away but 7:00 this morning he was back at it. I am not sure what he wants at this point but he really wants in the house.