Wednesday, March 28, 2007

What to say Wednesday

The first week after spring break is moving right along. We have had bunch on non-sense to deal with at work lately so that is never a good time. I hope next week goes better.

I started my running regiment this week and yesterday I recruited Drew to go on a run with me. We took Shelby girl and ran 2 1/2 miles. Drew did pretty good but said he would only do that a couple of times a week with me. Shelby was sucking wind by the end. I think she is still sleeping it off. Two and a half miles may be a little much for the little pup.

Jessi helped at a youth softball clinic last night. She had the 10 and under group. She was not looking forward to it but thought it went ok. She was a little frustrated with some of the skill levels but I had to remind her that she was at that level and I struggled through those years with her and Drew.

I am really dreding Thursday and Friday. Nancy is going to be gone for the funeral and I will have to face the students and teachers by myself. Nancy is kind of the buffer between me and them and she has to deal with most of the little issues that can be quite annoying. With her gone, my buffer is gone. It will just be ME and THEM! UGH! Maybe I will just take the network down and tell the staff we are experiencing problems and just go take a nap...lol

We name the psyco bird yesterday. Since I have formed this emotional bond with the little guy I thought it would be fitting to name him. Jessi thought "Crash" was appropriate so we went with that. As we were naming him, he was flying into the window. It is kind of like having a pet bird that I don't have to feed or care for. He is actually a pretty bird too so its not such a bad thing if you think about it.

I hope everyone has a great day today. Miss ya.