Tuesday, March 27, 2007

It depends on the Weather

The weather has been up and down. We had a wonderful day yesterday. High in the 80's and sunny! It was awesome. Today it is much colder and a chance of rain. I think we are scheduled for rain all week. Much like the week of Spring Break when mother nature was sticking it too me. Refer to an earlier post for the details on that nugget.

The Microsoft trip is a go. We have the agenda, the flight has been booked. All we have to do now is count down the days. It should be a fun time and a nice get away from the normal grind of our work days. The agenda is pretty agressive so there won't be a whole lot of time for anything else but it will be a cool experience. I will post pictures of the trip after I get back. The dates are April 24-27.

Nancy's father-in-law passed away yesterday. It is always hard when someone in the family passes. She will miss a couple of days work this week and it wont be the same without her. I have been fortunate to not have to experience too much death in my life and want to keep it that way so you bastards stay safe and healthy.....GOT IT?

The psyco bird is still at it. I have to say it is kind of funny to watch but as long as he takes nights off, I don't really care if he pecks all day. He is actually kind of growing on me. If he stops I may miss him.

Jessica has a track meet here it Perry, Thursday. I hope the weather is ok. Nothing is more miserable than having a track meeting the rain. She also has another track meet on Friday. I am not sure where that one is. Saturday we are off to Marshalltown for a volleybal tournament. It is about an hour and a half away and we have to be there at 7:45 am. That sucks on a Saturday.

Drew should be starting baseball practice April 1st. We haven't recieved a schedule yet but his coach called and said they would be starting soon.

At this point I am like a twig floating down the mighty Mississippi. I just float along and go where life takes me.

I hope things are going well for everyone. I miss ya.