Monday, March 5, 2007

Snow Days

It was a wintery weekend. We did not have school on Thursday or Friday and I think we are finally shoveled out. The country roads are still in poor shape and some farms are still unable to get out of their drive-ways. We have a late start at school today. The kids are happy of course. I have to go in for a meeting this morning so the day starts as usual for me.

Jessica had her birthday dinner yesteday. I made ultimate fondue. Whis is velveeta, swiss cheese, cream of shrimp soup, half and half, and shrimp. All heated up and served in a toasted bread bowl. It was pretty good. We also had shrimp alfredo and chocolate cake. So much for my diet!

We are in playoffs in our volleyball league and we won our first round game - 15-2, 15-3, 15-7.

Two weeks until spring break.