Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Shaky Start

This week has started with a bang. The phone system at school was down yesterday, no phone calls in and no data connection to our admin center. NOT GOOD! I worked with QWest most of the day and they are still working. I am hoping it will be all taken care of sometime this morning.

It is only 8 school days until spring break. I can't wait. I have a few projects planned but it should be a great time to catch up on things at work.

Nothing really with the kids. Drew's BB team was not able to get into the tournament this weekend so it seems as the season has kind of been a bust. Oh well! I think we will have a pizza party for the boys sometime this weekend.

Jessica is getting ready for her first high school track meet. She is running two events. The 4x400 meter relay and the sprint medely, another 400 for her. She is lucky though a bunch of kids won't get to particpate since it is an indoor meet and not a full slate of events.

I teach class tonight. I only have a couple more weeks left so it is going pretty fast.

Off to work....