Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Workin for the Weekend

Hump Day! I thought this week was going to move along at a very slow pace but it is Wednesday already so that has put a little bounce in my step today.

My class went pretty well last night. The students were in good humor and we had fun during class. One of the students had his wife bring home made chocolate chip cookies to class. How cool is that? They are a good group and we have had a pretty good time in class over the last few weeks.

I am working on our new student administration system at work and the progress is slow. But as in all things, the wheels of progress my turn slow but they do turn.

Nancy's birthday is coming up at the end of the month so I am looking at what we should do to celebrate. I think she is allowing us to recognize her birthday this year so I will try to make the most out of the opportunity.

I published a video of Drew sledding (ON A GARBAGE CAN LID!) with a friend. Check it out and tell me what you think. I am not sure if I am going to put more video on the site or not. This is kind of a test.

Have a nice day today. I miss you all.